Pages

Welcome to my blog!

I am Buffy, I live in Iowa with my kitty cat Meowshine and stay rather busy trying to be healthy, eating right, working out, working my full-time job and running my own custom jewelry business on the side. Thanks for coming along for the ride :)



Friday, May 28, 2010

Another great Grill out side dish

My mom always used to make this and I don’t know that I have ever had it else where or liked any as much. When I moved out and started going to grill outs and having them at our place I asked for the recipe and couldn’t believe how easy it was. Now granted I wasn’t much of a cook back then so easy was a must for me to make anything.

Ingredients
2 Cucumbers
½ of a medium onion
1/3 cup of Regular Miracle Whip
¼ cup of Light Miracle Whip
½ tsp of Salt
Pepper to taste

Peel cucumbers and slice thin. I use a cheese grater, the long slot works best for really thin slices.
Add to medium bowl.
Slice onions thin. Add to bowl.
Add both Miracle Whips, salt and pepper and mix well.
Refrigerate for at least a few hours, but normally I do over night. Enjoy chilled.

10 Servings
Calories: 34.8
Total Fat: 2.0 g
Cholesterol: 3.8 mg
Sodium: 100.7 mg
Total Carbs: 3.4 g
Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g
Protein: 0.9 g

No comments:

Post a Comment