Pages

Welcome to my blog!

I am Buffy, I live in Iowa with my kitty cat Meowshine and stay rather busy trying to be healthy, eating right, working out, working my full-time job and running my own custom jewelry business on the side. Thanks for coming along for the ride :)



Friday, July 8, 2011

Wedding Season

I guess I still believe in love. I believe in happily ever after and that sometimes you can be lucky enough to find that person that was just made for you. But I don't know that I buy that there is going to be a happily ever after for me. I know regardless I will be happy in my life and what I do but I don't know that I will ever find someone who is going to love me like I deserve to be loved. Whatever that is just something I will have to workout within myself.

Tomorrow I get to watch one of my very best friends get married to a man she loves more then anything. I have told her that she is one of the only reasons I believe there is true love out there. And her finding hers after all the crap she's gone through does give me hope that maybe...just maybe I could find it too. It's funny because you would think that I would be against marriage now, but I'm not. There are people that belong together and I'm more then happy for them that they have that happiness. Maybe a little jealous but so happy for them. I just don't think it will ever be for me, ever again. I suppose once you had your chance and couldn't get it to work that is all I get. And I'm alright with that.

Anyways hope that if you find yourself in wedding season and newly divorced, you can find happiness for the new couple. Not everyone's story has to end the same way yours did. God I hope not anyways :) To all those happy couples that are starting their forevers...work hard and love that person with everything you got.

No comments:

Post a Comment