Pages

Welcome to my blog!

I am Buffy, I live in Iowa with my kitty cat Meowshine and stay rather busy trying to be healthy, eating right, working out, working my full-time job and running my own custom jewelry business on the side. Thanks for coming along for the ride :)



Friday, April 15, 2011

Food Journal day 4

Yay it’s Friday! A lot of my food eaten today is the same as yesterday but if anything new pops up don’t worry I’ll post more pictures.
Thursday breakfast was a hard boiled egg, 1 tbs of brummel and brown yogurt spread, and a whole grain English muffin…213 calories


Lunch was leftoves of the cheesy crockpot chicken, ½ cup brown rice, and ½ cup canned green beans…421 calories
On a side note I did a little research and apparently by draining and rinsing canned vegetables for 2-3 min cuts down the sodium by 40%. I always did but didn’t know how much so I thought I’d share.

Dinner was tuna mixed with 2 tbs of the left over dip from the shower to make a sort of tuna salad, with a serving (counted them out and everything) reduced fat wheat thins and carrots…320 calories

My snacks were the same as they have been this week. Banana and string cheese, and two cups of coffee. Grand total for yesterday was 1297.

It will be interesting to see how this food journaling will go this weekend. I'm really excited about it and committed to keeping it up so hopefully it will keep me on track. Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment