Pages

Welcome to my blog!

I am Buffy, I live in Iowa with my kitty cat Meowshine and stay rather busy trying to be healthy, eating right, working out, working my full-time job and running my own custom jewelry business on the side. Thanks for coming along for the ride :)



Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Food journal day 2

Had another great eating day yesterday. I was feeling kinda emotional last night and really wanted to snack but I thought about having to portion it out and taking a picture and going over my calories and if I was really hungry and all that. Basically I thought the heck out of it and then got busy doing something else and the urge passed.

Breakfast was the same as yesterday…315 calories
Oh and a cup of coffee between breakfast and lunch….93 calories

Lunch was a salad like dinner the night before…456 calories
Since breakfast and lunch were the same as yesterday I don't have a picture posted.

Dinner was veggies, pita chips and hummus and dip (left overs still from the baby shower)…443 calories. Thankfully I portioned it all out so that even when I wanted to keep eating I had finished what was on my plate and I was done. Otherwise it would have been such a disaster!


Snacks I did not get a picture of because I didn’t have my camera with me to take a picture of it. But I had a small can of pineapple, string cheese, and coffee…292 calories

Total calories...1600

This is what is for dinner tonight. I had to adjust the recipe a bit for what I have on hand but I have made it before and it is tasty! I’m going to have brown rice and some veggies with it as well.

1 comment: