Pages

Welcome to my blog!

I am Buffy, I live in Iowa with my kitty cat Meowshine and stay rather busy trying to be healthy, eating right, working out, working my full-time job and running my own custom jewelry business on the side. Thanks for coming along for the ride :)



Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tough time...

I'm going through a really rough time right now and it has me thinking a lot about life and where I am going and how to handle what is being dealt to me. I keep thinking about strength and the power we somehow have within us to make it through the most difficult times in our lives. Even when your mind can't comprehend how you could ever survive living through something so awful and life changing, but somehow you do. You get up each day and you are still breathing. You are somehow still alive even though you feel dead inside. Even though you can't imagine going on for one more second. I have to take one day at a time and moment at a time and somehow I will come out the other end and be ok. I pray that I will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment